Adelphi Circle

$5,000,000+

The Adelphi Circle, which recognizes donors who have given $5 million+ to the University, takes its name from the Adelphi Fountain, the first purely decorative fixture on campus. It was presented to the University of North Dakota by the Adelphi Literary Society in 1908. The Adelphi Circle now includes what was previously known as the 1889 Circle.



BOLD indicates new to this level.
* Indicates Deceased
Reflects donations processed through 1.31.19
Donations include those that were matched by the North Dakota Higher Education Challenge Fund.