We work hard, have fun and love UND. Don’t you?
If you are looking to make a difference and have a measurable impact in a fast-paced and exciting environment, apply at the UND alumni Association & Foundation today! You’ll get hands-on experience and emerge with the skills to take the next step in your career.
Flexibility: You have the opportunity to set your hours, depending on your schedule.
Competitive Pay: Get paid for the work you do at a hourly rate that is competitive with market standards. Plus, you may even earn college credits!
On-campus Location: Eliminate an extra commute. We are located in the Gorecki Alumni Center on UND's campus.
Gorecki Alumni Center – Event Setup Crew
The Event Setup Crew is responsible for all setup and takedown of event-related equipment including tables, chairs, stages, etc. The event crew also cleans event spaces before and after events. Hours are event dependent and will vary week to week and will include early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Help set up and take down event equipment, furniture, and technology for dinners, conferences, and weddings in multiple event spaces.
- Accurately interpret floor plans created by event manager for proper room setup
- Transport, move and lift furniture (table, chairs, stages, etc.)
- Clean event spaces to include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, removal of garbage, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. (i.e. UND Alumni Association & Foundation Football Tailgate setup)
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to hr@UNDalumni.net.