Nancy Pederson, ’90
Vice President of Finance
Why I Wear Green
I enjoy the work that I do, and I appreciate that the University has a great impact on students, the community, and the state. I am amazed by the accomplishments of graduates and the power of a UND education. The people I work with have a passion and love for the University and the students. It is an uplifting and rewarding place to be every day.
Nancy offers a wealth of experience as an accountant and human resource professional. As Vice President of Finance, she is responsible for the oversight and management of the UND Alumni Association & Foundation’s financial activities including accounting, gift receipting, risk, and asset management.
She enjoys reading, swimming, and all things lake related.
- BAcc, University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, North Dakota CPA Society
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past president, Grand Forks CPAs
- Past president, North Dakota Human Resource Association
Nancy has been with the UND Alumni Association & Foundation since 2005 and remembers celebrating the UND Foundation endowment reaching $100 million early in her career. “That really was an exciting milestone,” Nancy said. Now, the endowment has reached more than $350 million. “It has been remarkable to watch the endowment grow every year and see the positive impact it has had on the University.”
- Member, Thunder Booster Club
- Hatton (N.D.) Community Center
- Member, St. John Church, Hatton (N.D.)